TrueChain Weekly 2019.09.30–10.06
The vision of TrueChain is to create a fair and transparent business world through the power of blockchain. We firmly believe that TrueChain technologies will reshape the business world, and TrueChain will live up to our supporters’ expectations. We will uphold our motto that “we will drive forward through our guiding principles that lay at the foundation of who we are.” Our mission is to continue to strive for excellence in all that we do.
The TrueChain Mainnet is officially launched!
TrueChain is committed to be the next generation of blockchain infrastructure. It is the world’s first public chain that implemented fPow+ PBFT hybrid consensus and has a strong global open source developer community supporting it. TrueChain provides the underlying public blockchain infrastructure with high performance, security for decentralized application (DApp) and global asset transaction.
TrueChain weekly report introduced a new section since September, 2019. We will share the “TRUE Development Program” — technical documentation and development guidance on a regular basis for TRUE fans to know more about TrueChain and encourage developers to develop in the TrueChain ecosystem. We look forward to have more excellent developers and teams to join us.
We’d like to share theTRUE Development Program of 2019.09.30–10.06 with the TRUE fans.
1. Developed the function of snapshot node and the synchronization of all nodes;
2. Conducted the WASM contract virtual machine development, basic instruction analysis and testing;
3. Pre-compiled abstract WASM system contract and started to precompile system contract package;
4. Optimized the packaging and verification process of gas payment transaction;
5. Completed the interface design of the new version for the co-management account;
6. Completed batch transfer function and interface design;
7. Completed the optimization of the opening performance of the official website;
8. TrueBridge (TRUE) was invited to participate in PolkaWorld hackathon, and TrueBridge cross chain was eye-catching.
9. “Paladin legend — five” large on-chain game will be will be launched supporting TrueChain (TRUE).
10. TrueChain (TRUE) co-hosted the Korean blockchain week and achieved a great success.
TRUE Development Program
Greenbelt — Browser Plug-in Wallet (1)
GreenBelt is a browser plug-in for accessing distributed network nodes. It allows you to run Dapps on the TrueChain network in your browser, instead of building a TrueChain full node specifically for accessing DApp. It is currently available in Chrome and will be extended to other major browsers in the future.
GreenBelt is based on MetaMask MIT open source protocol extension development, and it has the same security. GreenBelt allows users to securely manage identities on different sites and secure signatures for transactions. All user information is only recorded in the local browser, because the corresponding mnemonic and private key must be kept securely after the account is created.
GreenBelt aims to provide TrueChain network DApp developers and users with simpler, safer and better connecting tools.
Install the GreenBelt
1. Visit the GreenBelt plug-in download page. We will update the download link complying the request and rules from Google Chrome.
2. After entering the download page, click “add to Chrome” and it will automatically download and install.
3. After installation, you can see the GreenBelt logo the upper right corner of the Chrome browser.
· GreenBelt — wallet refers to the blockchain account.
· GreenBelt default is to work with TrueChain main network; If you need other networks, you can customize them.
· GreenBelt only display the coins on such network accordingy, for example: TrueChain main network only display TRUE.
Open the GreenBelt
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser to open the GreenBelt.
1. If you do not have an account, you will enter the wallet add interface. You need to add an account first. You can add accounts either by creating new ones or by importing mnemonic words.
2. If you have already added an account, click directly to enter the account center.
- First enter new password and confirm password on the homepage, click “create-next”, scroll down the bottom of the agreement document, and click accept;
- After the agreement is accepted, the account is added with the mnemonic that will display the account in the page; For the loss of digital assets, the creation of a backup account of the mnemonic word, through pen and paper copy for backup;
note: once you have successfully created your account, you must back up your wallet by copying it with pen and paper. Do not take screenshots. Make sure there are no cameras or people around when you backup.
3. The backup account mnemonic must be verified before the GreenBelt account can be used properly.
1. Click “import account with mnemonic words” on the page to import wallet with existing mnemonic words
2. Enter .mnemonic word, password, confirm password, click “restore”.